Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 280

The Aftermath of Cancer vs. Sarah Elizabeth Lien
This last month I have needed a V.I.P. access card with the short line at the check in counter at the E.R. I am asking who is on staff that night and I have my favorite rooms…it’s getting sad. Last night we were on the phone with the pain clinic on-call doctor at the University of Washington and she said because of how I was doing she was worried about dehydration and not being able to keep my meds down. Her advice was to go to the E.R. and ask to be admitted. I think I was being stubborn last night because it was a really rough night of sleeping in the bathroom but the negatives of going to the hospital are all I can think about. I feel like if I give in and go I am losing some part of this battle and I just start to cry. I feel so weak and vulnerable but I know I am in God’s hands. Please pray for me. I need your help to get through this and you have not failed me yet! Pray! Pray! Pray!

Let’s see how today goes…..

Love Always,
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,
Iam so sorry that you are still suffering so much. I will pray for you of course. I totally understand your not wanting to go to the hospital. I am the same way.
Yet the end result will be that you need to do whatever it takes to get better and going to the hospital just might have to be it.
Keep posting, were here praying for you.
Barb in Snohomish