Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank you to everyone who has supported Kirk and I in getting this garage sale going! I'm so happy and blessed to have so much love bestowed toward us. Please keep the donations coming and please, please, please remember to come out and leave with treasure! The sale is August 5th, 6th, and 7th and will be located at 1723 93rd Drive SE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258.

While I am trying to get support for the garage sale, life is just kicking my behind! If my body keeps rejecting fluids and food, I'll be in the hospital again soon. Another visit to the ER equals another bill. When will it end?

God,
Please hear my cry for help. I feel like I'm on the losing end of this battle. Cover me with protection and Your healing touch.

More details about the garage sale below

No comments: