Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 40

A Note From Kirk:
"Once again today has been very difficult. Sarah has a very high pain tolerance, but days and days of pain is taking a heavy toll. She has been looking very hard to find anything that will bring her comfort. One of Sarah's favorite and most relaxing sounds is the sound of rain. In the moment of some of Sarah's worst pain, it has begun to rain almost as hard as I have ever seen. Inside the house, the sound is quite loud. I know that God has brought the rain to bring comfort to my Sarah in her time of great need. As I sit here and type I see her face cringe with every movement. However, I have to remember to give it up to God because He is the only one who can truly bring Sarah peace and comfort. We so value your prayers and wonderful words of encouragement."

".....like the light of morning at sunrise

on a cloudless morning
like the brightness after rain
that brings the grass from the earth." 

-2 Samuel 23:4

No comments: