Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 130

A Note From Sarah: 
Guess what? I am officially famous! Kirk and I were having dinner with his family last night at Old Spaghetti Factory. When we were eating our dessert our waitress presented me with a restaurant gift card that a customer had gifted to me. She said they read my blog and wished to remain anonymous. When she walked away our table was wide eyed and smiling. Kirk looked around the table and said “I guess people are watching so next time I won’t scarf down an entire chocolate mousse cake so fast!” I was completely blown away that there was a reader of my blog at the same restaurant as me that I didn’t recognize. Either it’s a small world after all or my world is getting a little bit bigger.

I want to thank you Anonymous Reader for my gift card! I feel so special you picked me out of a crowd. I wasn’t even wearing my platinum blonde wig so you really must be an avid reader! Thanks again!

Love Always,
Sarah
(click on image below to enlarge)

Special Prayer Request: Sarah’s mom is taking her on an Alaskan Cruise. This is Sarah’s first cruise and it is just in time to celebrate her completion of her chemotherapy treatment! Please pray for a safe journey and a relaxing time together. They leave Saturday and will return on the 31st. Thank you for keeping Sarah and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: