Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 112

Doesn’t God make you smile? Kirk and I are celebrating a clean CT scan a month before our third anniversary. God gives us blessings in the strangest packages. We never thought in our wildest dreams that two years into our marriage we would face losing each other. God has tested us to have faith in Him and I hope He is proud of His children for not backing down. I’m am not saying we didn’t have questions or that we weren’t a little frustrated...or a lot frustrated but we always knew deep in our hearts that we never, not even for a second left His very capable hands. The struggle that we face is maturing our marriage and our lives into something profound. God is using for good what the enemy is meaning to use to destroy. Our lives will not be overwhelmed by the enemy’s distractions. God has much to use Kirk and me for and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I love serving a God who knows me. He knows my heart’s desires and has promised me something so special that tears of joy are streaming down my face as I write to you. I will be a mother someday because my God has spoken it over my life. God is good in the midst of the horrible and He rains blessing down in unusual ways. Never did I think I would be a mother to 17 embryos waiting to be born in Nevada but I wait patiently...alright I am not being patient and I am counting down the days! See He is making me smile right now! Praise be to God for He is good!

Thank you for continuing to keep Kirk and myself in your thoughts and prayers. We give praise to God for a clean scan and look to Him as we walk into the next stage of treatment. Pray with us that we have eyes to see and ears to hear our God. We love you all so much.

Love Always,
Sarah
(click on image below to enlarge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you speed recovery.