Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 85

A Little Note from Sarah:
I am sick. Not from anything to do with my cancer treatment but just plain strep throat. It is kind of refreshing! I feel like I’m normal and my body has gotten a boost of confidence saying “hey wait a second…we know how to fight off this kind of infection…let’s rock and roll!” There is a battle being fought inside me right now between the strep bug and my immune system but it is a normal everyday fight that somehow I can smile about. I have shared in the past that it is very difficult for me to ask for help but now that I’m "normal sick" all I want to do is be babied. I have asked Kirk to make our living room into the perfect recovery room all set up with everything that makes me feel pampered. Hopefully, this will be the worst day of my round with strep and now that I am on antibiotics I should start to feel better. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers.

Love Always,
Sarah

No comments: