Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 89

A Prayer Request from Kirk and Sarah:
Grandma Lien gave me a magazine with a quote on the back that is sitting very heavily with me. ‘If you don’t know which way to turn, stand still.’ I have been toiling over upcoming decisions for my cancer treatment. The biggest decision I have to make is what kind of surgery to have. This is a question I can ask God over and over and I still don’t feel like He is giving me an answer. I have reached the point where like the quote, I don’t know which way to turn and feel very much like I am standing still. This Friday I have a CAT scan to show how the cancer is responding to my chemotherapy treatments. It is my hope that the scan will show no cancer. I know God does miracles every day and I know He has the power to heal me completely.

Please pray with us for two things:

First, that Friday’s scan will be clear of any and all cancer.

Second, that God will give us very clear direction on what kind of surgery and treatment to do after my chemotherapy ends.

We appreciate all your support along our journey to recovery.

Love Always,
Sarah

No comments: