Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 49

A Note From Sarah:
“I have been feeling so great that I have been pushing myself too hard and probably overdoing it a little. Today my sister, Ellice (I call her “The Blog-Master”), came over to keep me company. We started out the day with silly commentary on every show we watched on TV, but my over-productivity during the last two days caught up with me and resulted in the need for a serious nap. It started out that it was just going to be an hour but one hour turned into four. Would you believe I’m still tired? I woke up to Kirk and Ellice watching some obscure movie that only Ellice had heard of called ‘First Daughter’. WHAT? Something only Comcast ‘Free Movies’ has available, apparently. (Note to all interested parties: it’s available until exactly May 26th). You’re curious, aren’t you now? I only saw five minutes of the end...but watch it…I know you’ll love it. Now we’re all sitting curled up on the couch updating my blog for you to enjoy and wondering how it got so late that we can no longer order pizza.

Thank you for being such faithful readers! Would you like to be a part of our story? Kirk and I would like to invite you to ask us some questions, if you are so inclined, and you may be featured in our upcoming interview. Do you want to know what our shoes sizes are, what kind of toothpaste we use, or what wild thing we want to do when we’re forty? You have but to ask…and please do because our 4th official interview is closer than you know. Get creative because, as we all know, I have no filter and anything goes.”

No comments: