Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 50

A Note From Sarah: 

"Another Good Day"

Today was like a spa day for me. In the morning, I had my three wigs trimmed up to frame my face. Thank you Matina for the stylish new looks and great conversation! In the afternoon, I had an hour long facial with Suzanne Perry from Caffe Spa, which she gifted to me. Thank you Suzanne! What a blessing it was! My face feels so good and it was such a relaxing time. This evening, Kirk and I went over to Momma and Papa Hawk's house to help Mom with a big project for her work. Bethany came as well and brought baby Roman over too. When Momma's in a bind her girls always come through. It was alot of fun hanging out with all the family and we were all in the family room together until baby Ro-Ro had one of those atomic, up his back, diaper moments. There's nothing quite like a poopy diaper to clear a room. Kirk and I thought, "What an opportune moment to write to our readers." I thank you for all your support and prayers. I would not have as many good days wihout them. It is such a cool feeling to know that my name is being brought before our Father so many times a day. I love you all and am so thankful for you!

Love Always,
Sarah
 (click on image below to enlarge)

No comments: