Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 51

A Note From Sarah:
Today I found myself unable to overcome the feeling of being tired. My eye lids wouldn’t stay open and the thought of taping them up sounded a little sad so couch living was my only option. Some days I feel like I don’t have any worth. I’m 24 years old and I am not able to do anything but fight for my life. I know that alone is a big job but still the horrible feeling of uselessness is there. One of my escapes from feeling this way is creating baby hats to donate to the hospital for the newborns. I have found it helps to balance out these feelings and give me a little self worth. I know that God is walking with me and carrying me on the hardest days. He will restore my youth and the things that have been taken from me. From my “Strength In A Jar” I pulled out this verse:

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11


No comments: