Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 150

Do you want to hear more?
I have been told by a couple of people now that my blog readers want to hear more. Is this true? I keep you all updated with everything medical related but don’t write much about day to day happenings. At first I didn’t want to bore you with my every thought and feeling but now I’m thinking you may want to hear about them. Please let me know if you want more and if I receive enough comments or emails I will commit to writing more about little ol’ me. By the way Sunshine…yes I’m talking to you. I hear from my mom all the time you want more so I’ll put you as my first tally mark on the “Yes” side!

Love Always,
Sarah

6 comments:

Leah said...

Yes! Please more! I don't even know you, but I am so enamored by how you live your life and all that you've been through! :)

Unknown said...

Does this comment count as another yes? U are very inspirational and I hate not hearing from u because then I think somethings wrong. I would love more :-)

Anonymous said...

So many people are in your corner keep up the good fight

Christy said...

yes, more please! Its been great reading the updates when I haven't talked to Grandma & Grandpa Hawkins for a few days....

CaribbeanSoul said...

Hi Sarah, I just read the piece on your battle on komonews.com. I just wanted to pass my best wishes to you and your family. May God be with you during this difficult period and forever after. You are truly an inspiration.

robyn said...

Hello Sarah, Kirk and your wonderful Mom ! From Custer Wa, we are sending you very positive thoughts everyday. I logged on as well, to let you know that yes, write more on whatever your heart takes you. Your family has a beautiful smile - we'll check back often - oh, and I'm going to find out where the nearest Alf's is for pizza !