Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 154

A happy note from Sarah:
Have you seen my article in the Everett Herald? Kirk just got home from work and brought me a stack of newspapers! I rifled through, found the local section, and there I was. Thanks Kristi for such a huge picture of my mom, Sherri and me…it will sure grab some attention. I got my first comment this morning about the article and I have been smiling ever since! I am so amazed that women near and far are showering me with love and prayer. I hope one day I can repay all of the love and support that has been given to me. I’ll start by crocheting more baby hats to bless the new mothers! Thank you to all those who are writing me comments…they are forwarded to my phone and I love hearing each time my phone does it’s little jingle. Your comments make my heart sing and I thank God that I am not fighting alone. Keep them comin’ ladies…Uh oh…Kirk just read my post and said I shouldn’t leave out the men! This is as much his story as it is mine. So, if you are a closet Sarah’s Hope reader just because you are a guy, come on out of the woodwork and show your support for Kirk!

If you tuned in yesterday you know that I had my nephew Roman today. Again we had a ball! I have been feeling a bit down in the dumps lately and I forget about all the sadness when Roman is near. He reminds me just how much I want to have my own babies…well the dirty diapers don’t help but besides those I think I’m good. Roman had more courage with the sprinkler today and he made me so proud. It was so hot that I envied him. I wish I could walk around in nothing but a pair of “Finding Nemo” little swimmers. I am petite but that look may not be my finest moment…Ellice (blogmaster Sister) don’t you dare work some photoshop magic or that might be the next photo in the newspaper! Just a few minutes ago Bethany came to pick Roman up and Kirk and I are now Nephewless. After having an 11month old all night and all day the quiet in the house is a bit weird/nice. Here’s to a good night’s sleep!

I love you all and thank you for reading!

Love Always,
Sarah
(click on image below to enlarge)
(click on image below to enlarge)

No comments: