Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 157

Help!!!:
Kirk and I need to get away. I am about to explode because of too much stress and “white noise”. We got some counsel this afternoon and after our meeting Kirk and I left with much on our minds. Our main road block is not hearing from God on some pretty major decisions. Kirk and I sat in silence on the way home but exploded, realizing we just need to block out everything and listen for God’s voice. We feel that answers will come if we put ourselves in the position to hear and that has not been easy here at home. Every minute in our day to day lives there are so many distractions with what I should do and what I can do and feeling pressed at to be everywhere and do everything at once. I’ll say it again…Kirk and I need to get away to silence the world and listen for our Father to give us clear direction. We are currently on the hunt for a restful place to stay for a week. Please pray for us as we desperately need a refuge.

Love Always,
Sarah

3 comments:

Christy said...

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

It made me think of you right away...keep your chin up even thru the hard times. I wish I had a place for you to go!

email if you ever need anything!
Your Cousin, Christy
rbzmama@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Did you find a place?

Anonymous said...

Hang in there baby girl. God will provide everything you need in His timing, just like He has been doing all along. Will be praying for a retreat and for some peace. Love, Auntie Lynda xoxo