Friday, October 15, 2010

Prayer Answered!!!

Tonight at 5:15, Sarah had an MRI of her head to see if there was anything going on that could be casuing all of her nausea. Her biggest fear was that they would find something serious. Uncertain of what was to come God was with Sarah in the MRI room and He was with me in the waiting room giving us peace. Well, the verdict is in! Sarah has absolutely nothing going wrong in her head. The scan was completely normal and for this we are so very thankful! God is good and God is mighty!!

Sarah said that she now knows for sure that there is nothing wrong in her head, but she playfully pointed out that because I have not had my head checked I should always agree with her on every decision. Let me tell you I might just have to get my own MRI done so I can return to making decisions again.

Thanks for all your prayers!
Kirk

No comments: